Sunday, December 28, 2008

Wine Bottle Daily Painting #47 by Gayle Etcheverry




Todays painting is a close up shot of the neck on a wine bottle. I found the work of one very talented photographer in Mexico named Fernando Vega and was inspired by one of his pictures (this wine bottle). Definitely check out his portfolio on Flickr here http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernandovega and tell him I said HI if you should drop a note to him.

"Wine Bottle" is an oil painting on a 6"x8" canvas. This was a good example of a painting that my mind was making assumptions on how it should look. At one point I had to turn the image and painting upside down to trick my mind to see it how it actually looked. This is a great tool to use if you enjoy drawing or painting.

there are still a few other bids up online at Ebay right now, feel free to search for "Daily Paintings Gayle Etcheverry" and you'll find my other works.

Please keep in mind about this oil painting: IT IS WET AND WILL NOT SHIP FOR 2-3 WEEKS.

any questions send me an email or stop by in my LIVE chat and ask me there! We're having so much fun in that room, would love for you to join us. You can find me at http://www.blogtv.com/People/GodBlessHumanity

Click here to view the auction on ebay.

Have a great day!

Cheers!
Gayle

No comments: