Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ballet Shoes Daily Painting #60 by Gayle Etcheverry




This is an oil painting on a 6”x8” canvas and the subject is of ballet point shoes as a ballet dancer is in releve position. Many, many years ago I used to be a ballet dancer and there is a place in my heart for dance - so painting this one was really fun.


This entire painting was created online in my blogtv show. If you haven’t had a chance to check out my show please do. It is REALLY fun! You must create a free profile/account to chat with me. But I’d like to encourage you to do so. Then subscribe to my show so you’ll be notified each time I will be on.


There is a youtube video of this painting and you can view it at this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv2Yfp8S00w


The link to the ebay auction is: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180324639496



Have a great day!

1 comment:

Maria said...

If you are planning to buy shoes just look for article that give you tips in buying shoes,I have some article that give few tips about in 5 kinds of Shoes.