Sunday, January 4, 2009

Tulips Daily Painting #50 by Gayle Etcheverry



Todays painting is from a photograph I found online at Flickr of two tulips. One is red and the other is pink. The photographer is named Kristie and you can see more of her work at http://www.flickr.com/people/hoosiergirl please feel free to visit her site and if you should send her a message tell her Gayle sent you! Thanks Kristie for the beautiful photographs - I’ll be back for more! ;)

This is an oil painting on a 6”x 8” canvas. Besides the fact that tulips are beautiful, I thought it would be nice to paint something that symbolizes spring. I know we are months out from spring, but many of you are in areas just buried underneath snow. So for those who don’t care for the snow this one is for you - Think Spring!

I’ve been forgetting to mention something in all of my recent blogs that I’ve been making youtube videos of the paintings from still shots in progress. If you would like to view this painting as it was created please click here and watch this fun short video. You can watch all the other videos there too. My youtube channel is http://www.youtube.com/GBHArtists if you want to subscribe to my channel and be updated as soon as they are published.

This painting is available at Ebay for auction, just click here if you want to go directly there.

Have a great day!

Hugs,
Gayle

No comments: