Monday, December 22, 2008

Cardinal Daily Painting #43 by Gayle Etcheverry




Yes I am back! Its about damn time - I know ;)

this is an Oil Painting on a 6"x8" canvas. I painted a cardinal bird sitting in a sea of snow. I thought it was appropriate since most of us are in some kind of Winter Wonderland. Also the Cardinal says "Christmas" to me....

Something else I'd like to share with you that is really fun. I painted this LIVE on tv online. You can join me as I paint upcoming pieces of art at this link http://www.blogtv.com/People/GodBlessHumanity You can watch me paint, hear me talk and type messages in the window so we can 'chat'. I have my camera set up so you can see me and my art at the same time. It's WILD and really fun at the same time.

Please keep in mind about this oil painting: IT IS WET AND WILL NOT SHIP FOR 2-3 WEEKS.

It is available for auction at Ebay CLICK HERE

any questions send me an email or stop by in my LIVE chat and ask me there!

Happy Holidays!

Peace & Blessings,
XOXO Gayle Etcheverry

No comments: